After adjusting my text I came out with a magazine front cover which looks a little like the one below. This time although I likes the placing of text, I felt that some text was a little to large and needed re-sizing slightly. Also with feedback I was told that the writing on the right hand side of the page looked as though it was the main headline and the main story within the magazine. However this is not the case so when adjusting it again I had to make sure the main headline was bolder and brighter.
I had then changed the caption to go with my main image on my front cover page, so I edited the text slightly on the page. I also added some more text as the bottom of the page as it seemed slightly empty.This is my final front cover image


No comments:
Post a Comment