I decided that I was going to place my image on the left hand page as when looking back at my research I found that there was usually a main image placed on one of the two pages. I thought that my double page spread would be quite dull if I only had one image and so I wanted to place more than one image onto the double page spread. I had selected some of my images although I feel that some of them did not work very well for my magazine. I had not yet come up with a title for my article yet and so just left it with 'Live special' as I had to feature this somewhere on my magazine. I also left hardly any space for my article text. The format of my double page spread did not look very professional or formal so I decided to rearrange everything.
In my rearranged double page spread I have placed my image on to the other side of the page and placed more images at the top of the left hand page. Having more than image on the double page spread makes it more interesting and eye catching for the reader. For my article title I couldn't exactly decide on a name for the article, so I used a quotation from the article itself from Ollie B's words and used this as the title of the page. I placed her name at the top of the page so that the reader knew exactly who they are reading about. Her name sticks to the colour themes of my magazine and so therefore shows my target audience of being mainly aimed at girls as pink it a girly colour. I placed the brand in the top right hand corner making sure than the brand follows through the magazine and being consistent. The pull quotes are featured in larger writing and in pink, once again sticking to the house theme of my magazine. I altered a few aspects to this double page spread:
This is an image of my final double page spread. The only addition to this is message at the bottom saying that it is from Ollie B.



No comments:
Post a Comment