Monday, 11 November 2013

New photos and feeback

From receiving feedback from my class mates and also teachers in class, I realized that i needed to take some more photos for my magazine as the images that I took before did not suit the genre of music that I was aiming to focus my magazine on, as they looked more for an Indie magazine; where as I am aiming my target audience at Pop music and the genre of mainstream music as I know more about this type of my music. From my feedback in my new images I made my model more 'glammed' up and a bit more 'posey', as I found that this was the normal of a typical pop magazine image. Here are some of the images that I took and need to choose between:


1 comment:

  1. Some really great images Megan! These are much better as they are suited to your genre! Well done

    ReplyDelete