After looking through the large amount of images that I took for potential pictures to feature on my magazine, I finally came to the decision of using this image for the front cover page of my magazine. I have chosen this image as i feel that it is immediately eye catching with the close up shot of the camera being directly on her face and the upper part of her body. Although there is no specific eye contact as you cannot see her eyes, the forward pose with the use of glasses show that she may be using a direct mode of address straight to the reader and the reader is drawn in quickly through the use of forward pose and her head being straight on at the camera.
I feel that the image will be effective for the genre of music I am aiming my magazine towards as when doing research on what types of images to take and use, I found an image similar to the one taken and for the same genre of music. The research helped me to get ideas for positioning of my model for the images and this helped me to develop my genre and help it to come across clearer to the reader.
To make my image more professional for the front cover of my magazine, I am going to use Photoshop to edit my image to make it suit the purposes of the magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment